His speech, his gait, his eyes, his facial expressions, his body language..everything that he exhibits is exactly how my father in law acted when his Alzheimer’s was really starting to overcome him. If I didn’t despise the son of a bitch and everything he stands for so much I’d feel sorry for him.

I have noticed that it seems like he doesn’t give a lot of evening speeches and when he does he appears even more lost than normal. It’s not uncommon for those with Alzheimer’s to suffer from “sundowners syndrome” which happens as the evening comes and expresses itself in different ways in different people. They can become much more confused, paranoid, frightened, etc and can be hell for loved ones and caregivers. I would imagine that his puppeteers try to avoid that scenario at all costs because he appears far more compromised than normal….which is really saying something. 😫

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~