Got one of those I bought new back in the late 90s... Its barrel is a real high miler, but most of that has been Blue Dot loads or similar.

I quit keeping a round count about 10 years or so ago. But back then it was a ways PAST 30K down the barrel.

It still does minute of sage rat at 200 yds and under, with Blue Dot loads.

If the barrel ever gets to where its throat is shot out, I'll just have the barrel shortened and rechambered.

Its been a tack driver since day one.

I have taken off the laminate stock, but kept it in a trunk with other stocks like that I have saved.

it was replaced with a Hogue Rubber Stock.. I know most people don't care for them, but I do, as I don't have to worry about the stock getting banged up like the Laminate one can, when in rough duty service.

Most of the time the ol gal has been shot off the hood of an 88 4 Runner, I've had since it was new back in Sept 87.

it has a lot more rounds down the tube, out in the field, than off the bench down at the rifle range.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez