Originally Posted by vacrt2002
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by vacrt2002
KEY TAKEAWAYS
The Chrysler brand is part of Fiat Chrysler, which merged with the parent company of the Peugeot brand in 2021 to create a new company called Stellantis.
Brands under the Fiat Chrysler umbrella include Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Ram, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Lancia, and Maserati.

SO that means what exactly? I have owned an older Silverado, a newer f150 and a Ram. If I had to buy a full-size pickup again it would be a Ram and possibly Chevy in that order.

I don't think people realize what a disaster a Ford anything is , they are designing and turning out these pickups and allowing customers to be the guinea pig.

Means more variables. Last week a woman that I work with bought one, Dodge 1500 Hemi, new 20 miles on the odometer, drove it one weekend. It its done they, dealership, can’t determine why it won’t run.

Class action lawsuit already filed by others she learned about. I am not saying its just Dodge. I am saying its Fiat, every Fiat has problems.

Sounds like an incompetent dealer service department. Fiat has nothing to do with the design or construction of a Ram Pickup. The Diesel engine which is very very good is a Euro designed engine. The problem with 10% of the rams is they are used by Police Departments, construction companies and are subject to idling for long periods of time.