If you don’t care which orientation you have to move the lever to unlock the action, then it’s simply a stock issue. Find a stock fitter, usually the high end shotgun shops will have them. I was fitted by Master gunsmith James Tucker near Medford Oregon. He does go to some shows and does custom fitting with a try gun which is totally adjustable. It is cheap to get done and highly recommend it.
Take the measurements and have your long guns adjusted for you. Meaning taking the buttstock of the shotgun to a stock bender who will use hot lamps, oils and clamps to slowly bend the stock for the right cast on and drop. If the stock has a cheek piece for a right hander, simply have it removed. The majority of my long guns have been bent and makes a night and day difference. No more kinking the head and neck to fit on a factory stock that is built for the average dimensioned person. No luck on tupperware stocks. If you need a stock bender, pm me and I’ll send you the contact info for mine.
On ebay, if you look under left hand stocks, sometimes you will get lucky and find a left hand stock for your gun. Simply exchange. Best of luck to you.