Hi Gents,

Thought I would drop back and report out on my research for LGS and shotgun fitter. I spoke with a fella named Roger Eubanks, believe he was from Middleton, ID which is not far from Boise (so same general area). He gave rough estimate of $150 to fit me and ~$350 to bend and do adjustable stock - which he seemed to consider the easy button - just make it adjustable as long as you weren't enamored with present wood/condition which didn't seem like too bad of an option for what I was wanting and I felt fair and reasonable price.

He didn't strike me as any kind of snob, but rather someone who had a lot of experience. His recommendation for low-end O/U would be a Beretta or Browning. He considered Turkish made O/Us that sell generally for less than $1K to be disposable and said he would not recommend purchasing one. Of course then you could go up the prince ladder from there with Rizinni, etc. He did seem to regard Berettas (my evaluation of the conversation) as a good value for a working man's O/U which is really what I am looking for - hell, I would buy a Stevens if I thought it was what I needed (I generally believe in buying most things on the 80/20 scale meaning what you get in return for spending above the 80% mark has limited return).

With that, I will probably look for a true left-handed gun out of the gate, but still may visit him for a fitting - I'm just a hunter, but do want to know I will hit what I shoot at if I do my part. Happy to answer any questions you all might have.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~