Thanks for the input Gentlemen...

My stash of 120 gr bullets is getting light, minus match bullets. I've seen Nosler available on the shelves locally, and on the internet, but I admit to boycotting Nosler, as they have started to have a drug dealer mentality with the prices on about anything. I've sent them multiple emails back when I get advertisements from Shooters Pro Shop, telling just that. I haven't seen Sierra 120 SP on the shelves in 6.5 caliber for a couple of years.

129 Hornady SPs and 140 Hornady and Speers show up on the shelves over at Sportsman's WhoreHouse, so have been playing with them..
Gold Dots, I haven't seen on the shelves at all...If they are being shipped, they are pretty much long gone when I stop by the supply stores.
So no chance to try them. ELD bullets have been readily available.

The 90 grain TnT been used successfully on deer interests me.. just since I have a decent supply of them, and a real decent supply of 90 Nosler Varmaggedon bullets, bought when they were Cheap, before the Plandemic. Same with a supply of 100 gr Hornady SPs, bought like 1500 of those on close out from one of the on line retailers, for like $10 a box.

Gotta admit, that Ruger American Predator I've got, that thing shoots about anything I feed it, regardless of powder or bullet weight quite well.
That 4.5 x 14 Burris Full Field E1 on top, its a light rifle to carry. walking up and down the sides of Oregon Mountains. The reticle on the Burris, makes shots at under a 100 yds, out to 300 yds, pretty darn simple to hit. Off the Bench at the range, it hits steel targets pretty consistently at 300 yds about 90 % plus of the time. I'm sure the 10% of the time it misses is more operator error than the rifles fault.

Must be elk breeding season, because the elk in the backyard and on the bordering property are sure bugling like crazy this morning...
Catches your attention, and breaks one's train of thought. They wander thru and feed on what use to be an old golf course we live off of...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez