Originally Posted by Fireball2
We all know it's coming, it's just a matter of when. There's just no way to prepare for every possible scenario. Do the best you can.

My depression era Mom use to constantly say that " Do the Best You CAN!" If there is any phrase I hate more than anything else, that is it!

Son I need you to dig a new ditch along the road, just in case it rains. All we have is this here teaspoon, but just do the Best YOU CAN with it...
after you do that, use it to dig a hole for an outhouse, just in case the plumbing goes out after the next hurricane... but as always DO THE BEST YOU CAN WITH WHAT YOU'VE GOT! you boys are always complaining what you don't have, when there are millions of kids in this world, that sure wish they had what you boys have.....Now here's that Teaspoon, and go start digging that ditch I told you to do...

Yes mom!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez