Originally Posted by K1500
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Country has thrown me into a fit of rage for as long as it's existed. I don't understand how people listen to that depressing hillbilly schitt.

You should check out Arlo McKinley. Local boy to you, amazing artist.
I'm not trying to be mean or hate on anyone's choice of music btw. I just really can't stand it. My dad hated it all his life and I think it rubbed off on me because it literally throws me into a fit of rage if it comes on unexpectedly. I was a mechanic in my younger days and nothing would ruin my day faster than hopping in a customers car, turning the key and hearing that yodeling hillbilly schitt on the radio. I actually worked with another guy at one shop that would get so pissed off when that would happen to him that he would punch the radio as a reflex.

Your coworker sounds Uber mature. I’m guessing this was at a dealership shop? I get it though, my day is TOTALLY ruined if I have to hear even a 5 second snippet of something I don’t like on the radio.
Was a long time ago and I actually think it was an involuntary reflex because the time I saw him do it was during a test drive that he needed a passenger to listen to a noise out the passenger front window and he reacted so fast that it scared the schitt out of me.