Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The tests are completely arbitrary, based on the individual Psych doctor who interprets the results. Just like the phony polygraph aka "lie detector" tests. Poly tests are about as reliable as a hamster reading your palm and telling you what your future will hold.

Bingo! One department up here would send people to the psych doctor this was the last step, pass this and you were hired. This Psych doctor failed up to 30 candidates a month. Majority of the time it wasn’t because of your psych it was because he didn’t like they way you looked, dressed, talked etc. The department finally found someone else/organization to do the psych evaluation. My psych test with the new organization out of Seattle was 10 minutes long Wizard asked some questions asked what my rank was in the Army when I told her the exam ended soon after. When I asked people how long their psych exam was and they say hour 2 hours I’m like oh boy most of the time they failed. I tell people don’t go off into the weeds. That’s what they are trying to do, hey you off in the weeds. Once they do that you are ph ucked.

Last edited by 79S; 09/28/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.