Originally Posted by Osky
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Fed brings charges against 49 defendants in Minnesota's Feeding Our Future program. A fed program to feed school children during the plague is missing hundreds of millions of dollar. Best part, after program was sued to stop payments, governor Waltz is blaming a judge for allowing payment to continue to be made. The judge released a statement Saturday that his order said that payments could continue if "controls" were met. The state continued payments without those controls being met.

Now, the governor Waltz AND Minn. Attorney General, Keith Ellison are playing the blame game trying to pass responsibility elsewhere. Waltz, Ellison, and the state Auditor, all Democrat "hacks", are up for re-election in Nov.

This could bring down most of the Democratic party in Minnesota.

OH, HAPPY DAY!

Lived in that state for 15 years. I'd bet that the DFL is probably more entrenched that democRats in New York or California are...

DFL... Dreaming Fairyland Liberals... Motto: Where we fly the flag of righteousness so high, that on it, you can't see the ground!

DFL is a big reason, I bailed out of Minnesota.

And went to Oregon? From the frying pan to the fire as they say.
Your right tho, particularly after the Coleman/Frankin cheat was disclosed and the old “nothing to see here” became the liberal rallying cry.
Minnesota has become the state of two parties, The Who Cares party and the I Got Mine Complacency party.

Osky

Didn't move to Oregon for the politics... and living 250 miles south of Potlandia, its a different world down this way.
I moved here for the outdoors that I enjoy...some of the meth heads and the liberals, aren't a selling feature..
but there isn't a state that doesn't have a bunch of negative downfalls to put up with.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez