Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
80gr eld-m (Bryan Litz tested this bullet truce bc is .505) I used the .505 bc out to 1k and it’s held true. Next would be the 88 Eld-M .545 bc hold true to 1k as well. You could throw the Berger 80.5 into the mix very good 600yd bullet. The 75 eld-m is a good one as well.

And the 88 stabilizes in the 1 in 8" twist?
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Personally, I wouldn't ever shoot an 80 in a 9 twist for anything I valued. I wouldn't go to a match with that combo, I wouldn't even drive 20 minutes to the club to try it. Yes, I've read about 1 or 2 guys getting away with it, but that is not the norm. 77s are hinky enough in a 9.

An 8 is good enough for the 75, but I would never even bother trying the 88 in an 8. The slowest twist I'd bother to try is a 7 with the 88.

Oh, ok. That is what I thought.

My bud in Idaho shoots 90 smk out of his 1-8 twist 22-250. Says they shoot fine, so you never know.. if I listened to half the people on this forum I be shooting a 30-30… with see thru mounts..

Last edited by 79S; 09/29/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.