About three months or so ago I had to go to a doctor's office which is on the northeast side of Tucon, a part of town I've just never bothered to to Actually, his office is in Oro valley and it's a 32 mile trip one way I have to do two the three times a week for the chemo. Anyway, I was scheduled for an appointment, gave myself plenty of time and never made it. Finally I had to pee and it's screaming let me out or else, I'm telling hold on I got find the doc's office and finally on a fairly lonely stretch of La Cholla BLVD I got and baptized the BLVD. The area is where a lot of the rich people live so that made me feel even better. Finally, called the doc's office on my cell and told them my problem. They gave instruction and I found the place but it was too late to do anything so the just rescheduled it for another day.
On problems with the chemo, I've had no problems getting sick and puking my guts out but the first batch of "Dire Rear" last for a bit over three weeks. Put my in hospital for four days. Finally got it under semi- control but it doesn't really want to quit. I've about gotten to the point here I hate Gatoraide with a purple passion. Looks like the next round will be 10/3/22. I've had a nice three week break from from the Chemo. It's been nice.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE