Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Al_Nyhus
Originally Posted by MnFn
I have a black Sinclair benchrest that I am not using any longer. It is in good shape, windage adjustable. I see new ones going for around $450.

I have a buyer interested but not sure what I should get for it.
Thanks,

Sinclair sold quite a few front rests through the years, including one made by Hart for Sinclair. It's important to know which one you have as the top options and other features can be a big portion of the value. Feel free to send me the pics here by PM (or text pics if you wish) and I'll identify it for you.

Good shootin'. smile -Al

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Used is fugging used. 75% of new and I would be hard pressed to pay that.

A front rest is hard to wear out swifty. At "75% of new" price, that is still pretty high. The op is not saying which model he has and I even outlined some of the features it may have. The one gnoahhh bought is a prime example of how you get good deals on used stuff. I buy used all the time. Some schidt can be money makers. Leupold rifle scopes for example. I'll run across some for $200 and turn around and sell them for $375. There's a way to be smart about schidt. If you don't like buying used, that means more for guys like me and the other smart guys that I sell to. My only concern is if the OP is selling this front rest, I sure hope he describes it a whole hell of a lot better than he is here. I wouldn't give $10 based on the lack of description here. I bought a very solid front rest the other day for $15. It would last a guy a lifetime and work well without all the un needed bs some of these fancy rests have.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA