My experiences have more or less mirrored Jim Knight's. Out of 3 rifles, a Ruger 77 (possibly one of the most inaccurate rifles I'd ever owned), a '95 sporter, and a BRNO 21H...I just gave up on the first 2 and eventually accepted the BRNO for what it was, a good hunting rifle, but never getting much better than 1.4 moa 5 shot grps. I just ran out of patience with the old 7, endless experiments in bedding, loading, scope swapping, case prep, recut crowns yadda yadda. Eventually, the BRNO used 46gr of 760 and any 160 gr cup and core. Then, the great copper bullet edict came down from the Gods ruling the land of fruits and nuts...and it was back to square one...where it remains, doomed to mediocrity. In these times of component drought, my battery of bubba beaters and pawnshop rejects in 6.5 Swede to 8x57 that were so much easier to tune and feed with easy peasy 1 moa occupy my front row in the safe. I wonder if Bell used the old 7 on elephant because it was too inaccurate for dik-dik.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.