Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by RiverRider
If you're not willing to build up a good stock if the powders you use the most, then that's how it's likely to go. Buying online has the downside of having to pay hazmat charges, but buying 8-pounders can offset that expense easily and online prices for powder are mostly still very reasonable if you shop around. It's too bad the same can't be said about primers, at least not for te ladt couple of years.
Primers...I had to find recipes using magnum primers for my 380 and 9mm. I gave up on finding small pistol standards at a reasonable price.
Here is a good deal on primers. I have used these and they are good primers. https://lohmanarms.com/product/ginex-small-pistol-primers/ $84.99/1000 + Haz-Mat + shipping + tax. No limit. Not likely to find primers anywhere cheaper and they ain't likely to ever get anything other than higher priced and maybe less available. Who knows for sure on the future availability?

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."