Originally Posted by Xerothermic
Originally Posted by Xerothermic
Originally Posted by 99guy
http://aperturesnmore.com/

This guy can make you about any aperture you want for about $12

Mounting screws are not a hard problem to solve either. Our friend Lightfoot can probably hook you up. If not plenty of other sources.

Jaaack's offer is very reasonable. He's trying to help you out

I agree. Thanks, for the input.

I still can't PM so hopefully 99guy sees this plea for help. I tried to contact "aperturesnmore" but after registering I still couldn't send the contact/query form with my questions. Is this company still in business? To your knowledge. (I was questioning the 1/2" vs. 5/8" option for the Lyman 57SB. Is this the diameter of the knurled part of the aperture?)

I didn't see a phone number for this company on their website.

Update. I did find the company on Ebay that seems active so I'll try there. The website is broke.

Thanks 99guy and others for the replies. I know this thread is old but I bought a Rem788 6mm and have been playing with that for a year. I completely forgot about the 99 and needing some apertures just to try them out at 300.

This rifle, the 99 in .308, is the best shouldering rifle I have. You just throw it up and that ghostly ring is right there with front sight centered. Every time. Love this thing. Like the 788 but love the 99. Thanks, again for the replies.

Last edited by Xerothermic; 10/19/22.

If I talk over you, I apologize. I'm afraid I will lose my train-of-thought.