2015 Tacoma is a manual. Bought it brand new.

Found by playing around on the Toyota website. They have a "build your own Toyota" type of feature. Went through picking out a wish list of features I wanted. I wanted the 2 door with the extended cab, the 6 foot bed, 4wd, skid plate, V6, and manual transmission. Didn't think they'd have any near me. When I was done it showed available vehicles in the area. There were only 2 within 100 miles of Denver. Wrote down the pertinent info and drove to the dealer. Drove it home in 4wd in a blizzard.

Couple of weeks later, guys at work work lamenting obout the longevity of the CVT transmissions and asked what kind of transmission was in my new Tacoma. I told them it was a 6 speed manual. It should last quite a while.

Another time I was having an oil change and the sales guy was hinting at getting the transmission fluid changed too. I told him it didn't take automatic transmission fluid. He disagreed, and I left. Turns out, the guy who had the shop retired and sold it and the new owners kept the same sign. Went somewhere else. Shame. We'd been going there for years. Fast, reasonable, and honest work. Place closed later and a jiffy lube or some other chain bought the location.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10