yessir, every shot on every animal, no matter the variables, is it’s own unique occurrence. not every bullet replicates the exact “terminal performance” as the previous one did, even with every controlled or mostly controllable variable being the same. if one runs 80 yards and dies and one dies standing right where it’s shot, with every possible other thing being as close to identical(cartridge, load, rifle, distance, shot placement, angle, animal size, sex, condition of animal, weather, etc, does that mean the bullet is to blame for 2 different death scenarios? who knows? is the animal less dead? nope. not an exact science, for sure. for someone to say that they’ll never use brand “Y” bullets because they lost an animal one time to them, is like saying I’ll never buy this brand tire because I had a flat with them one time. about as many variables involved in both scenarios. repeated failures with said bullet or tire would be a cause for loss of confidence for person #1. but if person #2 never experienced the bad luck(or “bad product”) are they just really lucky or are the variables in their favor? guess we’ll never know that part either. I’ll keep using Barnes bullets with confidence until life experience shows me not to. if you can’t abide using TSX or TTSX bullets in any caliber, send them to me, I’ll use them. 😎

Doc_Holidude

Livin ain’t killed me yet, but it’s workin on it!