I had nearly the same thing happen to an Ohaus 10-10 about 30 years ago and I sent it off to them and they gave me a brand new one at no charge. The RCBS 10-10 is the same scale, Ohaus does not sell powder scales to the general public any more. I think I remember that RCBS when they were Omark Industries assumed all of the liability for all of the Ohaus powder scales in use by the general public and went into an agreement to buy all the production of Ohaus, the name Ohaus disappeared off of general consumer powder scales as a result of this agreement. My suggestion is the same, give them a call. I started using an electronic dispensing scale a year ago and I still check it with the 304 beam scale. The electronic dispensing scales will spoil you in a hurry, since I weigh every charge for my rifle loads. Over the years I have bought a Redding 505, an RCBS 304 powder scales, and two sets of check weights at yard sales. This allows me to have a portable scale to take to the range when things get cool and slow down. Good luck with your scale.
Good shooting,
Marcus.