I wouldn't put it above a CZ 457 Varmint but perhaps next to it. IMO they are best suited for different roles.

Accuracy has been pretty much equal for me, my right hand 457 Varmint and T1x both can be counted on to put 50 yard 10 shot groups into the .4's with a couple different types of ammo and I think I have some targets around here where they went into the high .3's at least once. A better shooter might shade that some.

The 457 is front heavy and heavier overall and CZ puts a nice piece of walnut on them. It's a fine stock for general shooting as is but if you want to change the hand position you need to get a new stock. For me at least, I like the fact that for about $20 you can swap out the Tikka grip for one that is much more vertical, then easily swap it back if you want. I also got a T3x recoil pad since the LOP on the T1x is a bit short.

The 457 was put into a Boyd's Pro Varmint stock which takes it over 9 pounds with a 10x42 scope but that's okay, it's used for long range plinking off of a bench where a right hand action is actually advantageous to a southpaw. The T1x is used more as a general shooter, and since its name is MTR - Multi-Task Rimfire, it fills that role well. The right hand action is okay there but a left hander is better.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!