Originally Posted by SupFoo
Former president Donald Trump is considering November 14 as a possible date for announcing his 2024 presidential campaign, according to a report.

Axios cites “three sources familiar” with the discussions about Trump’s announcement that the former president will announce his presidential campaign on November 14.

“Not commenting on the never ending media speculation and rumors,” Trump spokesman Taylor Budowich said .....

The former president teased his announcement during a rally on Thursday night in Iowa.

“In order to make our country successful and safe and glorious, I will very, very, very, probably do it again,” he said as the crowd cheered.

“GET READY!” he added. “That’s all I’m telling you. Very soon.”

The Justice Department is also weighing dates regarding the possibility of charging the former president with federal crimes.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...mber-14-date-2024-campaign-announcement/

The Feds said Trump has Nuclear Secrets!!

So the Feds waited 18 months to get a search warrant, then waited three days after getting the search warrant to raid Trump. Now, TWO MONTHS after the raid (claiming they found secret documents), the Feds have yet to arrest Trump. What are they waiting for? After-all these were NUCLEAR SECRETS !!

Maybe the three letter agency peeps lurking here can explain this away.

Gonna get ugly after Trump announces. THE SWAMP will go to the mat to stop him.

Put your helmet on.

Are you kidding. They are already going to the mat to stop him.

I don't think he will wait until then to get back in the WH. I been seeing some pretty unusual hints lately.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin