Originally Posted by JamesJr
The fact is that Tennessee was way overrated. It was all hype and BS making them number one. I am a huge SEC fan, but the fact is that the middle tier SEC teams, which is what Tennessee is, are always way overrated, just because they play in the SEC. Tennessee was hyped up because of the Alabama win. Bama is not as good this year as they usually are, and the game was played in Knoxville, which meant it was officiated in Tennessee's favor, and the Vols only won in the last minute of the game. I really thought Georgia took their foot of the gas in the second half, or else the score would have been even more in their favor.

I don't think Tennessee was overrated. Georgia was just better. Tennessee beat Alabama, thumped LSU and Kentucky and handled everyone else on their schedule so far. They are the second best team in the SEC this year. They may be not be up there with the best few teams in the country, but they definitely not middle tier in the SEC anymore. The rebuild job is ahead of schedule and if they can put a couple of really good recruiting classes in a row together, they may be up there with Georgia soon.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.