Originally Posted by shootem
The first problem was referring to North Carolina cooked pork as barbeque. Sorry to all the unwashed, per recognizing real barbeque, but NC joints have a bad habit of calling roast pork “barbeque”. If the place doesn’t have smoke coming out of a pit that smells like hardwood burning move on. I’ve yet in 23 years of life in NC found real barbeque in the state though lots of cafes and patrons will swear it’s here.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by shootem
The first problem was referring to North Carolina cooked pork as barbeque. Sorry to all the unwashed, per recognizing real barbeque, but NC joints have a bad habit of calling roast pork “barbeque”. If the place doesn’t have smoke coming out of a pit that smells like hardwood burning move on. I’ve yet in 23 years of life in NC found real barbeque in the state though lots of cafes and patrons will swear it’s here.
Very true

This isn't about what region has the best bbq.. This is about dip chit people who are allowed to vote..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.