We lost because of these 5 reasons:
January 6th
Abortion, even though the States can still do it.
Joe's illegal offer to pay off $20,000 worth of college debt. The site where people signed up has now been taken down and closed.
Poor leadership from the RINO's, especially Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Grahm.

Most of all systemic cheating by the democRATs. Fetterman and Hobbs knew the fix was in so there was no need to leave the basement to campaign. As per Tucker Carlson, there is a 77% chance the win is going to the democRAT if the vote takes more than one day to be decided. I'll bet that 77% goes to 100% if the State has a very big County run by democRATs Like Maricopa in Arizona and the whole Philly metro. To include all of NYC and Chitcago.

Let me throw in Ranked Choice Voting. Until the Alaska voting is counted I'm not sure if RCV is the boogie man many think it is.

Until the Dominion machines are eliminated and voter ID is required this problem will be persistant. And, the big republicans in Congress don't care and refuse to even speak of it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.