Hmmm...lemme see here. Illuminatti eye relief,is both forgiving and FAST. Hint.

The Soft Stop is due to the fact,the Fixed Fhuqkers have sooooooo much erector travel,that it fhuqks folks up. Especially for Rimfire Pursuits,where it's ALL about erector travel and a GOOD reticle. I'm not truly happy,unless I have 40 Mil's or better erector available,plus the 10 Mil's on the reticle. The Soft Stop,keeps folks from getting lost. Hint.

I hear good thangs,about 1-6x MQ HD Lit Bitches. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fixed Fhuqker relative magnitude,is in descending magnification. Nothing sucks more ass than the 20X and only the 20X sucks more than the 16x. Hint.

Handicapped folks,wear helmets for GOOD reasons and scopes are "tricky" for them. Hint.

I shoot sub 1.5 MOA steel at 900yds daily,when home and never not without a 6x MQ in tow. X's hurt,more than they "help". Had lotsa folks ringing 1600yd steel,with a 6x MQ and they never "knew" they couldn't do it,until after it'd done been did. OEM Remmy 7mm RemMag LR squirtin' 180's. Hint.

The Bicycle Bushie is fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint.

Just sayin'................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."