Originally Posted by JoeMartin
Originally Posted by Malcolm
What reason did the the legislators give you for creating the State law that says you can only use a straight walled case ?
I’m not sure, it started in other states. I read about it, and as usual it didn’t make sense to me, so I didn’t pay attention. I think in most states that have done it they refer to basically straight wall pistol cartridges and them being more accurate, than slug guns, resulting in more ethical kills. Others can elaborate on that. My cousins Son in Law owns several hundred acres on the Eastern shore where they hunt over soy fields and he has a tuned Savage 220, 20 gauge he hunts to 300 yards. The new slug guns are not our fathers and grand fathers “Punkin Ballers”.

Thanx for the comback Joe , Sounds like your politicians ain't no dummer than ours.
Old Totter should have his hands full alright especially if his student has vivid bush imagination and everything looks like an animal or goose or any general bush object that needs in any split second to be gotten ready to shoot at but not actually plugged.

Last edited by Malcolm; 11/17/22.