I've had three Rossi .44 magnum M92 carbines, one Browning, and one Winchester Miroku made. The Mirokus are so much better made than the Rossis there is no comparison. The Winchester is a keeper. Also had a Marlin 94 ( the rare Stainless model) , and didn't like it much at all. Clunky and inaccurate. I kept one of the Rossi carbines, it is stainless steel and 16" "trapper" configuration. Wonderful to keep handy "just in case" at our Northern BC bush camp with so many bears in the area and near the cabin. And it's cheap and tough and I don't have to baby it. The Browning Miroku made M92 was just as good as my new Winchester, but the barrel was twisted slow and had an oversized bore and didn't shoot anything but jacketed bullets very well.
I got rid of a nice stainless 20" Rossi .357 mag that had a variety of problems that I kept fixing, but eventually it developed a loose lock up. That was the last straw. My new Winchester/Miroku M92 .357 is accurate, the action is slick and tight, and I'm keeping that one too.