so you are showing everyone, that you shot a buck, and someone's baby with your " this weeks 243" and an A Tip, from your little Row Boat Stumpy?
hopefully you didn't eat the baby....

you like to brag and show how much money you make sawing wood with your chain saws...
but I'd bet with all the money you make, and all the stuff you have spent it on, just in stupid thought you think you might make someone feel jealous,
( which won't be me by the way).... I'd bet your bank account probably has 10 to 20 bucks in it.

All the toys in the world still can't fill a hole in someone's soul, no much how much they like to 'brag' and show others of all the stuff they have.
Most people are happy with their own life...and thankful for what they have, not wishing they could be like some short slob in nowhere Alaska, who forever needs a bath, and is still crosseyed, looks as stupid as schidt, and can't spell anyway....

But I do appreciate how you love to call me a "drug addled" candy stripper, while pretty much every one on the campfire knows how much you drown your inadequateness in alcohol and other drugs on a day to day basis.

Ya know Stumpy, a lot of us appreciate you. When we look at life in general, we are thankful we AREN'T you, or like you.
I think that is your greatest contribution to the Campfire and the Campfire members.

and yeah, My mind dwells on you like for 5 seconds a week.. which is still too much, I'll admit....just when I comment on another one of your stupid ass posts.... but I give credit where credit is due... you are still the best entertainment value on the www.... you cost nothing, and the one thing you supply abundantly to everyone else, is how much we can laugh at you daily. But we know you don't care... even look at yourself in the mirror.. you don't even care about what or how you present yourself to others...People can admire someone who is proud of what they are.. even if it is a moronic Slob lost in Buttfudk AK...

It ain't easy being Schtick, we can appreciate that...but we can appreciate someone who doesn't care about anything.. including himself.
Does take the pressure off of having to add up to something in life, don't it... One thing I've always admired about you the most.. in case of nuclear dooms day, I find comfort in the fact at least you and the cock roaches on the planet will survive.. there is such a symbiance between you and the cockroaches. The meek will inherit the earth and you'll still be standing...right there drooling on your shirt, which you haven't washed or even taken off in months if not decades., but at least it won't look or smell as bad as your BVDs if they haven't rotted off of ya..

then you can inherit the earth.. all to yourself, with that dumb clueless look still on your unwashed unshaven Halloween Mask you call a face.

All the best for you having a good day Stumpy, once you wake up from being face down in your own vomit, with a hangover... and that rotten smell isn't that you are in New Jersey, you just need to empty that brown Stuff in your BVDs, and squirt a little Right Guard on it, and go face the day, while you go get a Budweiser for breakfast....

Go Get'em little Buddy!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez