Shefire,

You keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em with wares that exist...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's zero need for you expound that besides being a Brokedick Opiate Addled CLUELESS Fhuqk,that also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imaginaton and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",albeit with your Homoerotic Man Lust Fantasies only. I'm VERY "surprised",that you can't even use your own words or punctuation,to extoll you very WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Hint.

Pardon it taking newest Grandbaby but 10 weeks,since crawling out of the egg,to see magnitude that escapes your "life" "efforts". Has the Season been "good" enough for you,to warrant a call to a Bullet Manufacturer,because you couldn't hit a Spike in the vitals? Keep scrubbing bed pans and "convincing" yourself,that you "could too". Perhaps turn yourself into a "we",because even you know how fhuqking HILARIOUS your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude is. Ooooopsie!...too late! Hint.

In fairness,I've only bought (2) boats this year,but couldn't begin to fathom the rifle count. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for PERFECTING being a Professional Brokedick Victim.

Don't "forget" that you "can't read" this,due your heralded Pill Popping Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."