Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by K1500
They don’t make a reliable 9mm the size of an LCP. When you step up to guns the size of the Bersa, there are plenty of 9mm’s the same size.

I always thought the browning version of the beretta .380 looked ‘neat’, but it just doesn’t make sense when compared to the modern micro 9’s. In an LCP sized gun it makes a lot more sense, as it’s the biggest caliber you can cram into it.

Some Company is now making the old “SeeCamp” again, which is about the same size and around $600.
I looked at one at my LGS, a while back, and the first thing I noticed, was that it had no sights. And a horrible trigger pull. I was not impressed.

That being said, I’ll stick my with old Ruger LCP 380, which has always been super reliable. The newer version in the LCP Max 380 with the staggered magazine and 10 + 1 capacity would be my choice if I was buying a new 380.

The old SeeCamp I owned in 32 acp in the early 90’s was only “reliable” with Winchester Silvertip ammo, supposedly.
Mine was not reliable with any ammo.

My little SeeCamp 32 has been reliable in the past with Speer gold dots but I have not shot it in some time. Mine is an old one back when you had to wait for a year to get it built and it is made like a swiss watch. At the time I considered it a "Get Off of Me Gun", just like I think of my Ruger LCP, so lack of sights were never an issue.

I carry my J-Frame 38 Snub Nose in lieu of either the SeeCamp or the LCP now as my summer/deep concealment gun.