Was there in a sense we were staying at top hill bungalow colony about a quarter mile away. I was 8 years old and all the mothers had locked up us kids under 12 together to keep us safe from the freaks and the drugs. Heard the music no problem and remember the rain. It sucked being locked up but nothing like the devastation and destruction that remained the rest of the summer. Yet they're all Tesla driving green energy environmentalists today.

There were zapped out freaks wondering around for days afterwards begging for food. Yeah not attractive at all, that whole scene became repulsive to me. I completely agree with flintlocke F them all. They screamed the loudest back then and became total fascists exactly what they were "rebelling" against. One of my sisters friends found a beagle puppy that some scumbag gave acid to and the dog was a mess for weeks but did pull through. They were the lowest of the low scum and nothing to be admired or remembered fondly. Gutless turds who refused to serve yet they felt they were righteous enough to harass service men coming home.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
-Thomas Jefferson