First discovered the WPG breed in a small outdoor bookstore near Bozeman, MT in the Summer of 2001. I fell in love with the breed. Due to my wife's health we could not have a dog. Her passing in 2016 changed that. Three months later Suzy near Caldwell, ID sold "Griff" to me. When Griff was 3-4 weeks old, Suzy fully vetted "me" as a good dog owner; asking me over the phone what I was looking for in a pup. When Griff was 6 weeks old she sent me a Youtube video link and I watched that video at least a dozen times with her having me focus on 2 specific pups. I chose the one, which I did not realize until months later was pick of the liter; according to her. That dog changed our lives; my son and I. I worked at very large archery shop in Orem, Utah and Griff was up front with me everyday for the next 2 years. In that time he met thousands of customers and became super socialized. He loves everyone! I've since remarried and Griff is our dog! My youngest daugher sas so smitten with Griff she brought home her own little girl almost 2 years ago. And for a Griffon, he's gargantous at 100 lbs.

The day Griff came home with us

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url}

At Jake's Archery about 1 yr old

[url=https://postimg.cc/kRgfpXXW][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

First bird hunt at 6 months of age; Blues and a Ruff

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Wanting attention from my wife while shooting an NRL22 match.

He knows what a gun case is and where i'm going. Sorry buddy, not today; noisy guns today!

One sad looking dog once he realized he could not come with me toa noisy range. He definitely comes when shooting suppressed or 22LR.

Hiked into a Uintah mtns waterfall.

Chillin with the fam!

He only does this with my son.

One of my favorite pics of the two of us.