Buddy of mine has two 6.5 Creed's and they are accurate and capable. I even reload some of his ammo because I'm retired and he's not. It's probably a better all around cartridge than my old 6.5x55 Swede in a sporterized Mod. 96 with a B&C stock and a Dayton - Traister trigger. I describe it as a 6.5 Swedemoor and I like it enough that I'm not gonna run out and buy a 6.5 Creed. If that ain't enough there's a T/C Encore rifle in 7mm-08 here so I really don't need a Creed. JB's 6.5 Creed article was cool in that he mentioned his "normal test load" of 41.5 gr. of H-4350 with a 140 gr. bullet. JB has mentioned that load previously on this web site and I can say that it works in my buddies 2 Creed's. Another friend has a loaner Ruger American in 6.5 Creed from a friend so his niece can sit in his enclosed blind this weekend and maybe get her first whitetail. That will also be using JB's test load. Only deviation from JB's load is a 140 gr. soft point blem bullet that Midway was selling a year or two ago. He bought 500 of 'em and they shoot good.