Originally Posted by devnull
My hunting buddy was my son. I cried my eyes out in the stand 5 months later after his death. It was absolutely gut wrenching but I made myself do it as hunting was my what I loved to do. It gets easier but it's never the same. For my own healing, I found it in myself to help someone get into hunting that had never hunted. This is my cousin and we have had some good times together. He's helped me a lot and I hope I've introduced something to him that he has a passion for. I'm sorry for the loss of your Dad. He's there with you...
This hurts. My dad was not a hunter but he bought 2 rifles and a handgun for me before I could do it. My son will get all of my guns but we never seem to get the time to hunt together. I am retiring this year and hunting is something I want to get back into. I just hope he can find the time to join me.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.