Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by lochsa
Aqua Seal. Neoprene patch + aqua seal if there is a hole. Dry waders completely before patching.

This is my professional advise as well. Use a good, heavy duty backing tape if the tear is more than 1/2", then aquaseal or shoe goo.
This guy ^^^^ just may have fixed a pair or three.

Two and a pair of over-priced muck boots……last week. Lol, holy waders are no fun below freezing.

Was thinking the other day, and I think I’m in waders about 4-500 hrs per year. “And not in a good way”, as they say around here. Still better than working for the man.
Well, I worked for "the man" but I much preferred being in the waders than in the office shuffling papers!

Hated crew waders "Oh, just grab a pair hanging in the wader room" . No thank you. Whenever I'd start a new job it was first order of business to get on the computer and order a new pair

If the man complained I'd tell them first,

" there's dumbfuggs here that will put a hole in a pair, not repair it, not tell anyone, and hang it up on the hook again and just grab another pair. I want dry waders when I work"

and second"

"I know what I have on my feet, but you don't . Are you sure you want to get in my waders after I've worn them?"

Nothing like getting in some near freezing water in a pair of leaky waders some azzhat didn't bother to repair. I kept mine in my locker usually!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?