Originally Posted by shoots100
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Cite any/all words that you find "too big" or "too Technical" and I'll use lesser versions,just for you. Hint.

As an aside,STUPIDITY isn't an "advantage" and now even you "know". You are doing "Great!". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
I'm looking for information, So please refrain from posting here if you have nothing to contribute or please contribute in a language that a mere mortal can understand ?

dznnf7 thanks for the reply.
I looked into the other 20 cals offerings, but the multiple forming steps and magazine feeding issues are a turn off, not to mention the price of the brass you need to form them from.
Not a fan of the 17 cal.
Have had no issues killing coyote with the 40Gr V max and I have a lot of them, so I'd like to stick with 20 cal.

Have you considered the .20 Titan? 6.5 Grendel necked down to .20. I think Todd Kindler sells brass and dies. Berger is still making their 55 grain pill in .204. Its a flat shooter. They do a big run once a year ('bout September, I think). The .20 Titan will push the 55 grainers to about 3500 fps I think. Another option is .20 BR. Saubier.com has some threads on both cartridges I think. If you want to PM me, I can send you some stuff on the .20 Tian.

Tarquin