Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
I'd like to know what is in that Ostermayer product. It sounds like just a tung oil type stuff. Which can be gotten a lot cheaper.

The properties are not listed. It does state in general what the product 'does not' have and a few vague ingredients: "terpenes" and "lignin", whatever those are. Actually, the oil/finish smells like shoe polish, turpentine, and fragrant pine.

The Only Things I Could See:

https://ostermayer-jagd.com/products/waffenpflege-schaftoel?logged_in_customer_id=&lang=en

* I may have spoken incorrectly here: #17830131. Knowing not the properties nor its usage, I stated the Ostermayer supersedes (surpasses) Tung Oil by a mile. In this respect, my words were incorrect.

Supplement:

I believe that the reviews of Ostermayer JAGD on Amazon are fake/fictitious for ‘Amazon’ is fulfilling the product. Naturally, Amazon does not wish to have negative reviews on something they’re “fulfilling”. I posted my initial review to Amazon, as the 'review' did not post to Amazon nor did Amazon notify me that the review “was not posted”: according to their policy. I believe the content of the Ostermayer Jagd smelling like shoe polish, turpentine, and fragrant pine were a flag to them. As stated earlier, I posted a second review which Amazon allegedly accepted, yet did not inform me that the review was posted. Anytime a positive review is posted, Amazon always notifies the person writing the review. This is commonplace with Amazon as I have been conducting business with them for at least ten years. *Again, as Amazon accepted my second review, they have lowered the price of Ostermayer JAGD to $2.00.

Last edited by Synoptic; 11/27/22.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.