Can't we all just get along? Snicker. As for me , I have 2 .243 Win. I only have 2 deer and son has a doe. They go about 20 or 40 yds and thats it , so far. Two went in the front shoulder and the other in the liver. Blew the live up . Friday with about a 125 lb buck, a small buck for up in Wisconsin, ran a bit when quartering me, but took out a lot of the heart. My .270 Win always put them down faster when put through the front shoulders. I also want a light .223 Rem. just cause . Cheap on fuel , I have a lot of small rifle primers , and may come a time we will all but not be able to get much for lead , primers and bullets. Never shot a deer with a .223 Rem. , but so many here say they work very well. With all the dead deer and hogs , cant can't say it doesn't work. Everyone here that uses them say they work great.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23