Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Call anything you want, but the 243 is a better choice for deer than a 223......and it's not even arguable.

Well since there are several that disagree with you. That in fact makes it arguable.

Only because you choose it to be. I'll say it once again, the 243 is a better choice for deer hunting than ANY 223. That's not to say that the 223 won't work, and I know it will because I've killed deer with a 223.............but I've also killed them with a 22LR. Does that mean that a 22 rimfire is a good choice, of course not. If a person want's to use a 223 for deer, I could care less, but I just happen to believe there are better choices available.

By the way, I personally think there are much better choices than a 243, as IMO it should be considered the bare minimum cartridge allowed.
The key here is your belief. And nobody gives a fuuck. Your beliefs don't define reality, and the fact that you have a belief that you can't even argue is even funnier than you not grasping the difference between reality and your beliefs.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.