Originally Posted by BWalker
I didn't say that, but what I did say was true..

No, it wasn't true and yes, in so many words you said exactly that.

Not even ACC fans try-to play the enrollment standards card ... but it never fails, some B1G fan(s) does it every single year. Especially after bowl season. It'll be "enrollment standards" and "we're playing bowl games on your home fields down there in the warm tropical South ... unfair!"

Please stop. Please just stop.

Bowl games are always holiday travel destinations where people will go to escape cold weather (and players wanna play in warm weather too, all season, btw).

And B1G programs have, and always will, find ways to get blue-chippers enrolled. Especially these days when none of the old enrollment rules apply anylonger. It's a free for all. NIL endorsement deals, booster payola, white girls being fed to recruits during visits .... it's a mess, a free for all.

The B1G's $#!+ stinks just like everyone else's.

Players wanna go where they have the best chance to play for a National Championship, get drafted by the NFL and make the most money via NIL contracts while pretending to be student athletes.

That's the SEC BWalker. It has nearly zero to-do with any mythical admission standards which .... BTW, Inwas told this morning that the B1G is following the Ivy League and doing away with ACT and SAT scores ... they're going-to an all Affirmative Action model based soley on skin color.

That oughta help you BWalker .... y'all will do great across your entire league now, no doubt.

Come on man ... be realistic. I'm a huge Michigan fan but still ... your victimhood posturing is not cool.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.