I’m watching Musk closely and I like what I’m seeing. In this current clown world I believe it’s important….imperative that we actively support those “big shots”, the intellectual movers and shakers that, like Musk, have conservative beliefs and are actively working to disrupt the progressive agenda. A man like Elon gives us conservatives a huge boost of legitimacy with the younger and vacuous millennials. Most people only know what CNN tells them but those idiots do follow Twitter and their entire lives are dictated to them through social media. Musk has a huge following of people that have no clue about politics and they’ll simply follow him and vote as he tells them to vote

I ain’t going to be running out to buy a Tesla right now but we are looking at switching our internet to Starlink because I like the idea of having Starlink access on my bigger boat and I like Elon. If Elon comes out with a phone I’ll gladly dump my iPhone and get a Musk phone.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~