Originally Posted by NevadaWapati
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Beauty of a bull!

My brother just bought a 6.5 PRC. Can you tell us more about shot distance, placement, and number of times your son hit him?

Keep in mind I’m a big believer of shooting until they fall down, sometimes elk need a lot of killing.

P
The rifle belongs to a friend of my son. It's a Savage 110 with a Vortex 5-25 scope. It is set up for long distance shooting. The friend killed his elk at 1300 yards. My son shot his at 1100 yards. Both of these are more than twice the distance I've ever shot an animal.

The shot was across a canyon with no wind. He missed another 1100 yard shot earlier but the wind was howling around 30 mph. He hit the bull three times. The first was a gut shot, the second shot hit him in the hind quarter and the third was in the neck. He had a good side view of the elkon the first shot, the bull took a few steps and was facing away for the second and third shots. The bull only walked five yards from the time he was first hit until he dropped on the third.

Your kid and his friend are dumb fugk ass holes.

And you are a dumb fugk ass hole for “bragging” about this kill.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house