Sorry if this is in the wrong place.. wasn't sure where to post.

So I have a cva scout set up for my boy. He's only shot fiocchi JSP 240gr through it. Season starts Saturday, so yesterday I decided to take it out and adjust the scope for hornady xtp 240gr (haven't shot them through it). The XTP were grouping like crap. The JSP were doing alright. I could tell the hornady was moving quicker at 100 yards (IMO much quicker) because the report back was much shorter than the fiocchi.
So the JSPs say 1310 velocity, the hornadys I think are 1350. On the box. I do NOT have a chrono, so I rely on research and other people's reviews.

The JSP kicked MUCH less than the hornady, which kinda shocked me as they're both 240 and both relative velocity. Maybe just the powder? Anyways..

I'm thinking of using the JSP for deer hunting out to 10p given the poor accuracy from the XTP. Then I look online and find a review from lucky gunner that shows they only chrono 1073 out of a revolver and only 1322 from a henry 18". To me that seems not right and should be higher. Then I see a YouTube video of a guy trying 2 different revolvers with the fiocchi at 1220-1320 depending on the gun, which is on par with the box (fiocchi says they use an 8" barrel to test). I've read things online anywhere from 775fps to 1350fps from handguns. I'm seeing nothing consistent. Getting kinda nervous,don't want my boy losing a deer, and it's too close to season to order and test a bunch of other stuff.

Does ANYONE have any legit chrono data for the fiocchi 240 JSP (defense dynamics on the box),or real life or gel test results?

How about hunting with this round out to around 100? (Max shot on our blind is 120, won't let my boy past 100 yet)

Any experience with these in some way? The article from lucky gunner makes me think its in error, 1073 seems awfully slow for 44 commercial ammo. Federal standard red box is even in the 1300fps range