Ok, so defying wind is one of the op's main requirements? No mention of him on how far he will be shooting these yotes and ground squirrels or targets.. Here goes: I shoot a schidt ton of the 69SMK's in my AR's and most of them have the 1 in 8 twist barrel, one has a 1 in 7. Lately I've been shooting them up in my 1 in 9 as well. I'll have to agree with trigernosis on this one, with that bullet choice. It's one competitors have been using for a long time, when shooting out to 600 yards. While I highly doubt the op is going to be shooting 1,100 yards, like some azz hats have suggested here, it may be a possibility. Probably pretty damn slim chances though. That's why I suggested the 77SMK pictured above, or the 77TMK that is like a unicorn right now. As for the 75 BTHP Hornady match. There are a whole lot better bullets out there boys. They fu cking suck donkey balls.. I've had way better luck with the 53 v-max and 73 ELD match, but to each their own. The 69's will punch sub 1" groups at 400 yards, are available (which is a huge bonus!!!!), as will the other bullets I am suggesting here. BTDT, so take that for what it's worth. Good luck to the OP. He may need a weed whacker to cut through all the bs in this thread..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA