https://corporate.tractorsupply.com/ESG/ESGGoals/default.aspx

Tractor Supply’s goals are to reduce our carbon footprint and achieve net zero emissions across all operations by 2040 and reduce our water usage by 2025.

DE&I Goals

Tractor Supply firmly believes in an equitable, accessible and inclusive culture built on its Mission and Values. We are establishing comprehensive 5-year diversity, equity and inclusion goals to support and advance underrepresented groups across its workforce, vendors, suppliers and communities that include the following specific, tangible actions:

-Double the number of stores where Team Members mirror the communities it serves,
-Increase People of Color at the manager level and above by 50%,
-Increase spending with diverse suppliers by 35% and
-Increase commitment to funding programs and education for Black and African Americans by 30%.

These goals are established with a baseline of 2021, with achievement by 2026. To learn more about diversity, equity and inclusion at Tractor Supply, visit our DE&I page.

https://corporate.tractorsupply.com/ESG/diversity-and-inclusion/default.aspx

Diversity and
Inclusion Statement

"At Tractor Supply, our deep-rooted culture of Mission & Values is unique and is the foundation of our success. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive culture where we foster different perspectives, ideas and innovative thinking. One of our values is respect – the starting point for our diversity and inclusion efforts. Our strong culture is our values in action, and we truly care about each other and working together as part of the Tractor Supply family."

Hal Lawton
President & CEO

Governed by our Diversity and Inclusion Council, we also have a number of resource groups available to our Team Members. Our resource groups create communities for those within the targeted demographic and their allies to help make sure Tractor Supply is meeting the needs of all Team Members. Our resource groups include:

African Americans on the R.I.S.E.

Asian Pacific Life Out Here

Fuerte Juntos: Strong Together - Hispanic TMEG

LGBTQ+ You Belong OUT Here

Veterans Group

Women Out Here

Young Professionals

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.