Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't normally believe in conspiracy theories. Actually that's not true. I believe everything that happens at the upper levels of government is planned and intentional. In Arizona the supervisors in Cochise County were told they must certify the election or their voter's votes would not count. Eliminating Cochise County votes from the total would have flipped two races from republican to democrat.
In Mojave County the supervisors were threatened with arrest on felony charges if they refused to certify the vote. I havent heard tnis mentioned but if the Mohave County votes were not included in the total, would that have flipped some races from democrat to republican?
Katy Hobbs, Secretary of State, oversaw the election in which she ran for governor and she will certify the election results. She campaigned from her basement in the style of pedo Joe and refused to debate her opponent. There were significant irregularities in the voting process in Maricopa County where Katie Hobbs lives and the largest population center in Arizona with the potential to change the outcome of the entire election.
I think the supervisors in Cochise County handled the situation the best they could under the circumstances. They held out until ordered by a judge to certify the election. Had they refused that judge could bring contempt of court chrgaes against them personally. There is still the potential for personal legal consequences. By not certifying the vote, the voters of Cochise County would have been denied their vote. One supervisor did not show up to the meeting in which the vote was certified. They held out as long as possible and made their point but did not deny their constituents the right to have their votes counted.

Denied their vote? How about the county holding another vote using paper ballots and current picture ID?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]