Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by sactoller
What a complete sheetshow!

Of my group, I think I am the only one that got a tag.

can you buy a non Rez otc tag in Wyoming Iowa, Nevada, Arizona, Montana?

You should be thank you you have an equal shot to draw every year in Idaho or take ten years accumulate points and maybe draw

Not sure that’s his point. The way Idaho has changed there system is a 💩show. I understand capping nonresident tags etc but there system sucks.

how would you change with the tens of thousands of applicants and a chance to draw every year?

The outsourced system they are using is crap! It can’t handle the volume and crashes because it is crap. At this point Idaho might as well go to a draw system across the board. As posted earlier people can’t just sit on there computer all day waiting for a 20 minute window to purchase license and tags.

Idaho fish and game sent an apology letter out today because they know the system they are using is garbage.

I will still put in for the controlled hunts because I was born there and it’s my favorite state to hunt. If I don’t draw I will hunt ducks and geese on my family’s ranches. So no matter what Idaho will get non resident money out of me.

Last edited by Springcove; 12/02/22.