I lived in England in 1963 to 1966, when my dad was stationed over there in the USAF....

Went to the Edinburgh Flower Festival of April 1964 for the first time. They herd everyone to one end of the park with sits at the base of the prominent that Edinburgh Castle sits on... They did the Lone Piper, come out above us on a cliff, and he played Amazing Grace on the bag pipes, low at first and then via loud speakers, the volume slowly rises as the fog clears... inspirational.

Then after that, they start the festival off, with over the Loud Speakers, you hear the Theme to the James Bond movies. Coming down the road from the castle you hear a high rev'ing engine and tires squealing. It is one of the Aston Martin's from the James Bond Movie... you can see it all where they have the crowd standing... The Aston Martin is chasing some " bad guys" on dirt bikes, and also being chased by some. You hear the machine guns via the A.M, firing ( blanks of course) and the front two dirt bikes go down.. then the two following, you hear their machine pistols being shot and the Aston, has the bullet shield come up, and then there is machine gun fire from it, and the two bikes behind go down.
Finally as the Aston nears the curve over the crowd, a body in a seat, pops out of the car, and goes flying off the cliff, toward the crowd. It is of course a Manikin, and a chute pops open to deliver it gently to the ground. The Aston pulls up in front of the crowd.. and the driver gets out...
to our disappointment, it is NOT Sean Connery.

but that was the opening of the Edinburgh Flower Festival in 1964. They left the Aston there on display, with the driver to protect it from the crowds.... "Look but Don't Touch".. and yeah it was one of the ones used in the movie....

and yeah, I have been a DB4, 5 and 6 fan, ever since.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez