Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Oh, so all those photos were photoshopped?

Even all the photos shared here three years ago?

Trump has certainly never discredited "Q".
Post the photos and the sources
I freely admit that I am not a good enough internet sleuth to find photos which were posted here three to four years ago.

I well remember my initial disdain for the whole Q debacle. Then, over a period of time several members here shared photos of Trump wearing the Q pin on stage as President. One photo had Trump's entire entourage wearing the Q lapel pin.

For a period of time I considered there might actually be something to the story and discussed it with fellow Trump supporters at work.

By election time, I understood the entire Q thing held about as much water as claims made by Sydney Powell concerning kraken, and German server farms.

If the above mentioned photos were faked, they certainly fooled me, and a lot of other people as well.

You can not make the blind see. Stevie believs the MSM is right about Q and wrong about Trump.

What did GOD say about the double minded? Your take on Trump and MAGA is you're educated, maybe MSM tainted, opinion, but you are not blind or dishonest.

Stevie OTOH :

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Have you ever entertained the thought that maybe this verse could refer to Q believers?
If people wanna hang their hat on some obscure babbling on a message board then fine.
Just try not to drag the word of God into it. There is a reason that the US is not found in the Biblical teachings of the end times.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-