Home
Posted By: kelbro Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Some have postulated that it might be Elon...
Posted By: K22 Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
This doesn't rule out Muck being one of them, but Q is made up of 10 people, 7 Military and 3 Civilian.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
CIA
Originally Posted by steve4102
CIA

You mispelled it. DIA
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Message to Q,

Dude, its getting more than a little frustrating out here. I get that they need to be caught red handed , but for fugks sakes?

The crime rate among minority's is headed north and eventually they're going to run out of each other to shoot and rob. Even their feeble low IQ brains can figure out where the money is... and with more city's going to "no bail" policies....
Car jackings are through the fugking roof in more and more middle/upper class neighbor hoods.

The bigger question Q Ol' Buddy, you gonna get LE and MIL to stand down If/When this $hit blows up?
I mean the Antifa Phaggots are openly brandishing AR's when they camp out on a protest already? Them pulling the trigger cant be far off.... and if all those alphabet agency's, with all the small arms and munitions they've got shelved, get paired up with all the fighting age men the Department of No Homeland Security is recruiting , we are gonna see a $hit show no one can imagine. Trust me on this. Jojo didnt invite them here and disperse them for no reason.

Keep in mind that Nancy's nephew aint goin' t'warn us about the Chink fleet parked over the horizon that they're going to employ as "peacekeepers".

So...How about you $hit or get off the pot already? None of us have any appreciation for how nervous we are getting. Seriously if you dont get this done short and sweet your credibility will be in'na $hitter.

I'll lease a Tesla if you hurry the fugk up. Cant afford to buy one though. Sorry
I'm happy to sign up and pay for the blue checkmark if it'll help?

Take Care and best of luck with that Tweeter thing , Yer Bud...Spook
Posted By: efw Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
CIA

Yep

Giving hope to the hopeless & ramping down action by their adversaries.

Brilliant psych op
Originally Posted by efw
CIA

Yep

Brilliant psych op
CIA operation designed to keep the pitchforks at bay, while openly running a coup to remove Trump and shut down his America First Movement.

Notice how Q just disappeared right after the 2020 election.

Mission Accomplished
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Its the techno version of Soldier of Fortune magazine. Its a way to manage the truth without peoples being held accountable.

Its some sick rule this evil cabal always had where the truth has to be told but it comes out in such a way that most won’t subscribe to it. It allows them to go forward with their plans.

It is 110% a CIA operation and beyond.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
The Making Of QAnon
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Originally Posted by K22
This doesn't rule out Muck being one of them, but Q is made up of 10 people, 7 Military and 3 Civilian.

Made up of 10 people or do only 10 know who he is?

My guess would be _____ or Ezra Cohen Watnick if not 7 + 3 of Trumps Online Research Council.
It unfortunately is a brilliant operation because it sucks in those not secure in their faith in GOD OR JESUS THE CHRIST by their own admission like Jag and K22 and it has become a religion/cult !
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
The whole Q nonsense proves that no matter out outlandish, moronic, fabricated an idea can be, someone, somewhere will believe it.
Posted By: erikj Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Originally Posted by efw
CIA

Yep

Brilliant psych op
CIA operation designed to keep the pitchforks at bay, while openly running a coup to remove Trump and shut down his America First Movement.

Mission Accomplished
I've heard this before, but J6 was fairly action packed. Miscalculation?
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
The whole Q nonsense proves that no matter out outlandish, moronic, fabricated an idea can be, someone, somewhere will believe it.

Don’t miss the point of Q, all the deeds they report are true.

Its to get the truth out and rub it in your face so they can continue control.Its the false hope of accountability and being saviors of the country and world that isn’t true.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
It is a trap. Remember we are living in 1984
They have no bounds of sacrilegious behaviors[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by efw
CIA

Yep

Brilliant psych op

Mission Accomplished

Idiot, Q is pointing us to the traitors in the FBY AND CYA AND CONGRESS AND HOLLYWOOD ANDTGE MSM AND THE CABAL.

Can you not even connect one dot. Your hatred of Q has blinded you. Q has exposed the CYA as the strong arm of the DNC and NWO cabal (along with the Mossad).

Q has exposed Brennan and Clapper as traitors, along with Obama and Hillary and Homeland Security.

Do you think the CYA is pro Trump? Q has exposed the CYA as Obamas handlers of ISIS and their hit men in the US, MS 13
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

CLUE: 6 O'CLOCK CAN BE DANGEROUS.WHO WAS IT DANGEROUS TO. IT DESTROYED THE TRAITORS.

HOW? IT PROVED THEIR TREASON. WHY DO YOU THINK ELON MUSK RELEASED THE GOODS AT 6 O'CLOCK?

WHY IS TRUMP AND GRASSLEY AND MUSK AND FLYNN PUSHING Q? TO GIVE US A CLUE.

HOW MANY TIMES DOES TRUMP AND MUSK HAVE TO PUSHQ ON YOU BEFORE YOU GET A CLUE.
You da idiot cult follower bud

Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by efw
CIA

Yep

Brilliant psych op

Mission Accomplished

J6 was orchestrated by The FBI, Capital Police and The DC Establishment, this “ plan” was just another phase in the Operation to take out Trump. Notice that this “plan” is still ongoing, now “they” have introduced a Special Prosecutor to indict Trump, in an attempt to make it appear to not be political.

This is all part of THE PLAN.

TRUST THE PLAN
Q

TRUST WRAY
Q
Jag, the US does fund MS-13, I was there at the beginning when they went from being Guerrillas to being armed with Noriega’s confiscated weapons.

The truth is out there, the false hope is that someone will be held accountable
I've heard this before, but J6 was fairly action packeJ6 was orchestrated by The FBI, Capital Police and The DC Establishment, this “ plan” was just another phase in the Operation to take out Trump. Notice that this “plan” is still ongoing, now “they” have introduced a Special Prosecutor to indict Trump, in an attempt to make it appear to not be political.
January 6, was a trap. Look at how many they caught in it. Opened the gates and let the "insurrectionists" run right in. Look at how many are still in jail with no speedy public trial. The ones being tried are automatically convicted in D.C. courts with Democrat juries. Look at how many conservatives are terrorized or at least have given up.

At least Jag is still living in his fantasy land believing that the military will step in.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
You da idiot cult follower bud

Got your heros there I see.

Dumbfughk, why do you and blind Stevie Wonder's MSM buds block showing videos like this?

Why do your buds at Yahoo edit out Trump drawing Air Qs at rallies? Why do you and Srevie Wonder help push the MSM narrative? Why does Trump stupidly repeat the number 17 over and over and draw Air Qs at most rallies? Because you are slow to get a clue.

https://rumble.com/v1o2gro-trump-saying-17-compilation.html

https://welovetrump.com/2021/07/24/did-president-trump-just-make-a-bunch-of-air-qs-at-phoenix-rally/
Posted By: akrange Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Message to Q,

Dude, its getting more than a little frustrating out here. I get that they need to be caught red handed , but for fugks sakes?

The crime rate among minority's is headed north and eventually they're going to run out of each other to shoot and rob. Even their feeble low IQ brains can figure out where the money is... and with more city's going to "no bail" policies....
Car jackings are through the fugking roof in more and more middle/upper class neighbor hoods.

The bigger question Q Ol' Buddy, you gonna get LE and MIL to stand down If/When this $hit blows up?
I mean the Antifa Phaggots are openly brandishing AR's when they camp out on a protest already? Them pulling the trigger cant be far off.... and if all those alphabet agency's, with all the small arms and munitions they've got shelved, get paired up with all the fighting age men the Department of No Homeland Security is recruiting , we are gonna see a $hit show no one can imagine. Trust me on this. Jojo didnt invite them here and disperse them for no reason.

Keep in mind that Nancy's nephew aint goin' t'warn us about the Chink fleet parked over the horizon that they're going to employ as "peacekeepers".

So...How about you $hit or get off the pot already? None of us have any appreciation for how nervous we are getting. Seriously if you dont get this done short and sweet your credibility will be in'na $hitter.

I'll lease a Tesla if you hurry the fugk up. Cant afford to buy one though. Sorry
I'm happy to sign up and pay for the blue checkmark if it'll help?

Take Care and best of luck with that Tweeter thing , Yer Bud...Spook

Nice Appeal..

Thank You for trying to Save the Country…

Q thing falls apart when we measure it against the Adjudication Process in Belt Way ..

We’ve already Seen Dead Meat Walk ..

Red Handed ..

Red Ass ..

Reds .. Reds .. Reds ..

Q that Up my Little Pretties ..
Jag, I have no “heros” but your deflection isn’t very good
Posted By: deflave Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
eyeball,

Have you ever been tested for Down Syndrome?
Originally Posted by Hastings
I've heard this before, but J6 was fairly action packeJ6 was orchestrated by The FBI, Capital Police and The DC Establishment, this “ plan” was just another phase in the Operation to take out Trump. Notice that this “plan” is still ongoing, now “they” have introduced a Special Prosecutor to indict Trump, in an attempt to make it appear to not be political.
January 6, was a trap. Look at how many they caught in it. Opened the gates and let the "insurrectionists" run right in. Look at how many are still in jail with no speedy public trial. The ones being tried are automatically convicted in D.C. courts with Democrat juries. Look at how many conservatives are terrorized or at least have given up.

At least Jag is still living in his fantasy land believing that the military will step in.

They did, on Nov 3,2020. Now they are waiting for the people to become redpilled enough to, as Trump said, "go along with what we do". Who do you think will do schiett? The DOJ

WTH do you think Trump was referring to re hs statements re suspending the Constitution? Are you clueless?

It's the camels nose under the tent. He's getting people to think. So think? Why did Q say the military is the only way forward? Can you figure out any other way? You want to do it with getting more people to vote R? Not happening.

Why do you think Q said, "Trust Trump. Trust the Military". Why do you think Trump mimicked Q by repeating "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming'?

I'll tell you why, its the military plan to take back America that we are on. Even if they arrest and kill Trump, and they may, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Now what do you think will save America if they kill Trump?

I'm waiting for your answer.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dumbfughk, why do you and blind Stevie Wonder's MSM buds block showing videos like this?

Why do your buds at Yahoo edit out Trump drawing Air Qs at rallies? Why do you and Srevie Wonder help push the MSM narrative? Why does Trump stupidly repeat the number 17 over and over and draw Air Qs at most rallies? Because you are slow to get a clue.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/07/24/did-president-trump-just-make-a-bunch-of-air-qs-at-phoenix-rally/

Jag, Im not trying to sound like the least informed DingDong on the board, but what has 17 got to do with ..... anything?
Posted By: deflave Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
I bet jag’s customers get nervous as fugk when they see his eyes going two opposite directions.

LOL
The cult of Q. Jag you are a case study.
Look Who’s for Lunch
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Got your heros there I see.

Jag, Im not trying to sound like the least informed DingDong on the board, but what has 17 got to do with ..... anything?[/quote]

Gematria. Q is 17th letter of the Alphabet and Q represents top Military clearence iirc.
Funny chit !
The Military is ready. They will follow their oath. They know who is in control. The Patriots.

Remember Flynn saying before Jan 2020 that Trump should use the Military? Trump had already done the Insurrection Act and affected Devolution of Power for Continuance of Governance under an illegal coup which was accomplished on Nov 3. That was the Insurrection. Jan6 was to cover it up. The left always accuses others of what they do.

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

REST ASSURED, WE WILL HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK AND THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY THAT WILL HAPPEN.

When was D Day and when the military started moving? Sept 19. 10 + 1 day after London Bridge fell on Sept 8th.

Where did Musk get the money for Twitter. The Military. Who was the Militarys biggest contractor. Musk.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Originally Posted by deflave
eyeball,

I'm a Dr with an exceptionally high IQ

Gotta go, Wapner's coming on at six!!
jaguartx: Surely you are joking? If not, you are so detached from reality you aren't coming back. The election was successfully stolen, the military leadership has been purged, the courts are not going to step in, the younger generation is in the bag for the status quo.

I am going to continue to vote, but if this last election didn't wake you up nothing will. If nothing else look at what the once great state of Pennsylvania just elected. By rights a monkey should have been able to defeat Fetterman the vegetable.

The only way out of this debacle we find ourselves in is to shoot our way out of it and that ain't happening. Look around, who could you round up for that mission?
Originally Posted by JeffA

A good read, cuts like Occum.

Connect those dots, there's two of 'em, right next to each other. Not an infinite number scattered all over the universe.
jaguartx: Surely you are joking? If not, you are so detached from reality you aren't coming back. The election was successfully stolen, the military leadership has been purged, the courts are not going to step in, the younger generation is in the bag for the status quo.

I am going to continue to vote, but if this last election didn't wake you up nothing will. If nothing else look at what the once great state of Pennsylvania just elected. By rights a monkey should have been able to defeat Fetterman the vegetable.

The only way out of this debacle we find ourselves in is to shoot our way out of it and that ain't happening. Look around, who could you round up for that mission?

Your point?
Exactly why Q said 4 years ago that the Military was the only way forward.
Your point?
Exactly why Q said 4 years ago that the Military was the only way forward.
Did you forget the part about the military being purged? Who do you have to take up arms against the oligarchy? Who?
This is a case study for sure

So, you're saying Trump is crazy too.

What does Trump tell you at every rally.

We are going to make Anerica rich anain.
We are going to makr America respected again
We are going to make America great again.

Are you calling him delusionsl.

Can you not think outdide the fughking MSM Tell A Vision.box the cabal spent decades putting you in?

Get a freaking clue om your own.

Why is Trump telling you the same freaking words Q told you?
Get a Clue.

Nothing can stop what is coming. Trump and Q.

The best is yet to come..Trump and Q.

Is Trump leading you down the rabbet hole.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Originally Posted by K22
So let's keep score.....shall we?

Mom and dad had OJ. He's hot trash now. Check

Kim had Ray J on tape, and has Kanye on the ropes.

Chloe shut down Lamar Odom.

....and 'Caitlyn' used to be the All American boy.

Dad was a Hollywood warlock. But men are irrelevant now...so... the brother/son is living under a rock.

If you can't see the Arm(enian) arm of the Khazarian mob in this, you aren't trying.

I bet jag’s customers get nervous as fugk when they see his eyes going two opposite directions.

LOL

There's no way he is still practicing.
Clue. The Military is the only way.

Military
+
Space Force
+
Wizards and Warlocks
+
Starlink
+
Ethernet
+
ELON MUSK

Why is Musk pushing Q too.
I once saw a hot cheerleader for the losing superbowl team.

Trump is a Cheerleader
We’ll be a Smoldering Heep of “The Spirit of 76 “ if something don’t Happen Quick..

eYe I mean Quickly..

Pocket Full of Shell …
I once saw a hot cheerleader for the losing superbowl team.

Trump is a Cheerleader

Trump is the Tip.of the Spear.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
eyeball,

He should get the "ME and 24" kit.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Q

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

No he's not calling Trump delusional and the fact that you'd twist it that way speaks volumes.

There's a much simpler explanation of why Trump is saying those things jag.

Those are all things that a guy running for president on the MAGA platform would say, and Trump is in fact running for president.

And the reason he's running for president is (news flash) he's not still president.
Name calling is the leftist way

Originally Posted by smokepole

No he's not calling Trump delusional and the fact that you'd twist it that way speaks volumes.

There's a much simpler explanation of why Trump is saying those things jag.

Those are all things that a guy running for president on the MAGA platform would say, and Trump is in fact running for president.

And the reason he's running for president is (news flash) he's not still president.
Well, I don't know about that

Q told us that Putin and Xi would become our allies.

Now Putin is destroying the NWO s WEF plan of globalization and Xi is destroying the CCP and raising up the PRC. grin

Not a fantasy, Jag is correct, The Military will indeed step in, but not the way he thinks and not the way that will Save Our Republic.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22

I don't care how many times I see that picture, it cracks me up.
Well, I don't know about that

Q told us that Putin and Xi would become our allies.

Now Putin is destroying the NWO s WEF plan of globalization and Xi is destroying the CCP and raising up the PRC. grin

Putin is falling down the stairs and schitting himself and Xi is locking people down for covid.

China is now our ally, that must be some good schit you're smoking.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
One thing is for sure. Q is an entity that strikes fear and loathing in the minds of all Marxist leftist trolls. They are drawn like flies to honey. They cannot leave it alone. They undulate between sarcasm and hate protesting any mention or Q.

pity
jaguartx: I am sure you are a decent man but you have gone over the edge. I understand how the condition of this country could put one in denial and despair but you need help.

I too would like to see this situation turn around but it's unlikely almost to the point of impossible. Get a hold of yourself and face facts.
Originally Posted by efw
CIA

Yep

Brilliant psych op

Mission Accomplished

Sure looks like that operation was a success.............oh wait, the people have been doing that since way before any Trump era.
You are awake right? You might want to hone up on your Q post skills as there have been many since 2020.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Originally Posted by kelbro

the truth is sadder than that....

would be one thing to be completely fooled and bamboozled by the "smartest man in the world"

or even a "very stable genius"

but Q is a weirdo. Grew up all over (dad was career army) parents divorced, lived with his mom in Korea I guess, went to china (!) after high school, moved in with his dad in the Phillipines where his dad was running an internet porn business and an actual chicken farm. (wonder what kind of NCO he was in the Army?)

this picture is when he was running for congress in Arizona, (almost as good of a cowboy hat as Finchem)

He came in 7th in the primary, with under 4% of the vote.

look up Ron Watkins some time.

[Linked Image from crikey.com.au]
Posted By: Northman Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Q is FSB, trying to fool CIA, while NSA is playing FSB, and FBI monitors it all.. and all are reporting to reptiles living under a pizza restaurant cellar existing in the fifth dimension.

Trust me... I heard it from jaguartx.
[img]
[/img]
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I don't care how many times I see that picture, it cracks me up.

We bring you Slaves ..
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
jaguartx: I am sure you are a decent man but you have gone over the edge. I understand how the condition of this country could put one in denial and despair but you need help.

I too would like to see this situation turn around but it's unlikely almost to the point of impossible. Get a hold of yourself and face facts.

Good advice but doubt he’ll take it.
Posted By: MrWilson Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
The only way out of this debacle we find ourselves in is to shoot our way out of it and that ain't happening.

This right here. And it aint gonna happen. USA is all but dead
Originally Posted by rainshot
One thing is for sure. Q is an entity that strikes fear and loathing in the minds of all Marxist leftist trolls. They are drawn like flies to honey. They cannot leave it alone. They undulate between sarcasm and hate protesting any mention or Q.

pity

Right. Everyone who's down on"Q" is a Marxist. And watches the MSM incessantly. And is too stupid to "get a clue." Can't "connect the dots."

And so on and so forth.
Funny
Originally Posted by MrWilson
The only way out of this debacle we find ourselves in is to shoot our way out of it and that ain't happening.

This right here. And it aint gonna happen. USA is all but dead

Wrong. Just as Trump said after Jan 20, 2021, "America's brightest days are ahead of us".

The Destruction of the Cabal was just assured. They had screwed up and stolen the election as he had warned them not to in the spring of 2020 reminding them we were watching and treason still carried the death penalty.

I we were history and they were in control, they wouldn't still need to destroy Trump.

We aren't shooting our way out of it because we can't.

They couldn't in Brazil either.

How are they doing it there?
It unfortunately is a brilliant operation because it sucks in those not secure in their faith in GOD OR JESUS THE CHRIST by their own admission like Jag and K22 and it has become a religion/cult !

Same operation????
And you know my Faith? Prove it Bot! Oh wait, that's a little beyond AI capability.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

the truth is sadder than that....

would be one thing to be completely fooled and bamboozled by the "smartest man in the world"

or even a "very stable genius"

but Q is a weirdo. Grew up all over (dad was career army) parents divorced, lived with his mom in Korea I guess, went to china (!) after high school, moved in with his dad in the Phillipines where his dad was running an internet porn business and an actual chicken farm. (wonder what kind of NCO he was in the Army?)

this picture is when he was running for congress in Arizona, (almost as good of a cowboy hat as Finchem)

He came in 7th in the primary, with under 4% of the vote.

look up Ron Watkins some time.

[Linked Image from crikey.com.au]

Talk about a weirdo. You support open borders, child trafficking, fentanyl trafficking,....

And, as a lieberal, you are a liar.

Yes, it's sad to you traitors that Trump is working to MAGA.
Another name call…textbook !
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Originally Posted by Northman
Q is FSB, trying to fool CIA, while NSA is playing FSB, and FBI monitors it all.. and all are reporting to reptiles living under a pizza restaurant cellar existing in the fifth dimension.

Trust me... I heard it from jaguartx.

Did you get any pizza with your Kool-Aid?
You honestly put faith in our military ? Have you seen what has happened with our military since at least Clinton ? One big social experiement and allowing f a g s trannies gender confused morons and weak weak "leadership" that align with socialists and communists. Our woke and weak military can not and will not do s h i t .
Originally Posted by MrWilson
You honestly put faith in our military ? Have you seen what has happened with our military since at least Clinton ? One big social experiement and allowing f a g s trannies gender confused morons and weak weak "leadership" that align with socialists and communists. Our woke and weak military can not and will not do s h i t .
Sad but true
I’m using your words you fuggin brain drained retard.

You said you were raised by Native Americans, not religious but spiritual, and took a stab against Christian religions with an “s”

How is that for prove you are human check all the boxes with a bus in it ?

Yo momma is a “Bot”

Originally Posted by K22

Same operation????
And you know my Faith? Prove it Bot! Oh wait, that's a little beyond AI capability.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
It has become obvious to anyone of discerning thought process, Q is one hell of a clever LARP.

Trump's biggest mistake of the last 20 years was jumping on the Q train. It quickly became too big and moved too fast to jump off of.

Now Trump is trapped by the Q phenomenon. He can't abandon it without looking rhe fool.

Trump admitting Q was all fiction would liquify the 10% of America which forms Trumps solid base.
Your “Faith” is in “Q” K22

Mike Drop, JohnnyLoco out !
IF Trump Q patriots / military were really in control and they have been sitting on their a s s I would be just as mad and upset at them as they would be allowing this s h i t to continue instead of ENDING it . To many good people being harmed. Loosing their livelihood. Jobs , homes , savings , retirement , health , families torn apart.
I have to go meet with Q-staff for lunch, see y’all there. I’ll be wearing a dual colored bandana.

I’m using your words you fuggin brain drained retard.

You said you were raised by Native Americans, not religious but spiritual, and took a stab against Christian religions with an “s”

How is that for prove you are human check all the boxes with a bus in it ?

Yo momma is a “Bot”

Originally Posted by K22

Same operation????

Dude, you have truly disappointed me with this post about being "RAISED" by Native Americans. Didn't think you would stoop to misquoting in an attempt to prove your point. Others who like to misquote me I expect, but I didn't expect you to. Then again, are you proving that you are in fact a Bot?
For those who don't know, here is my exact quote/post:
Mwbyler, thanks for appreciating the efforts. Feel free to add to the information.
I am not religious either, Spiritual, yes. As I was taught by the Native Americans, God is not a cornered commodity owned by the Christian Religions or any other religion, God is known by a 1000 names.

Anyone who might be interested in knowing some truth about Q should go to the Q thread and start at the beginning. It's a long read. Whether anyone believes or disbelieves in who or what Q is has to acknowledge that most of what has been revealed these last 6 yrs. came from Trump and Q posts. For more years than I can remember, the revelation of what has been going on World Wide, let alone in this country, was always labeled as a Conspiracy Theory. Those 2 demonizing words, Conspiracy Theory, started with the JFK assassination by the CIA and has worked wonders to keep the Truth at bay for a lot of years. I laugh when I see people using those words either in an attempt to squelch some hidden truth's or in a response of, "I'm not a Conspiracy Theorist, but....." , and the reason I laugh is because in this era we find ourselves in the difference between a conspiracy theory and truth is 30 days or less.

You all can carry on now with your anti Q hate and misquotes. This train wreck of a thread will not last much longer.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Deceiver of the desperate
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Originally Posted by K22
You all can carry on now with your anti Q hate and misquotes. This train wreck of a thread will not last much longer.

LOL, one can hope.
If you want to start a cult, or for that matter, a major religious movement..........tell people what they want to hear.
Q, Stevie Wonders CIA Opertive. Haha. TFF

Yeah, Stevie, the CYA closed access to child trafficking in these countries.

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
If you want to start a cult, or for that matter, a major religious movement..........tell people what they want to hear.

So Trump started a Cult following by telling people what they wanted to hear. IOW Trump lied to us. grin

Maybe this guy had more of a clue than you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]tool to take screen snapshot
Trump lied to all of us when he started embracing Q.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Roundoak is Q.
Jag,

I gladly claim Trump is the best thing to happen to this nation since R Reagan. I sincerely wish he could have had another four years to continue his economic, immigration, trade, and other foreign policies.

BUT, he ain't JESUS!
It has become obvious to anyone of discerning thought process, Q is one hell of a clever LARP.

Trump's biggest mistake of the last 20 years was jumping on the Q train. It quickly became too big and moved too fast to jump off of.

Now Trump is trapped by the Q phenomenon. He can't abandon it without looking rhe fool.

Trump admitting Q was all fiction would liquify the 10% of America which forms Trumps solid base.
When did Trump do this?

When did he publicly or privately acknowledge Q?

Be specific please and CNN don’t count.

We shall see. grin
When did Trump do this

Oct 28, 2017. Qs first post and Durhams first day on the job. wink

That started Trump giving Q clues at rallies.

That lying Trump. wink
I saw Trump many times on TV wearing "Q" lapel pin. Trump actively encouraged the "secret" Q phenomenon.
I saw Trump many times on TV wearing "Q" lapel pin. Trump actively encouraged the "secret" Q phenomenon.

Truth, and the Trump boys too and Mark Meadows on Sunday AM MSM ""Nues Shows".
No you didn’t, that has been debunked long ago.

Link to videos showing this please.
Notice how those that are responding to Jags thread are basically discussing the Topic of Q, however Jag instead of defending his position, immediately attacks the poster and not the message.

WHEN THE DEBATE IS LOST, SLANDER BECOMES THE TOOL OF THE LOSER.
Oh, so all those photos were photoshopped?

Even all the photos shared here three years ago?

Trump has certainly never discredited "Q".

Post the photos and the sources
Photos can easily be shopped / manipulated. Videos clearly showing Trump wearing a Q pin I believe are non-existant.

Only guy I can recall wearing a Q laple pin was the Watkins guy that owns the board this Q fella posts cryptic messages on.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Some enjoy numerology also. Get whatever interpretation you want. Must learn to "read between the lines"
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Some enjoy numerology also. Get whatever interpretation you want. Must learn to "read between the lines"
…and connect those dots, alway connect them dots.

I freely admit that I am not a good enough internet sleuth to find photos which were posted here three to four years ago.

I well remember my initial disdain for the whole Q debacle. Then, over a period of time several members here shared photos of Trump wearing the Q pin on stage as President. One photo had Trump's entire entourage wearing the Q lapel pin.

For a period of time I considered there might actually be something to the story and discussed it with fellow Trump supporters at work.

By election time, I understood the entire Q thing held about as much water as claims made by Sydney Powell concerning kraken, and German server farms.

If the above mentioned photos were faked, they certainly fooled me, and a lot of other people as well.

I freely admit that I am not a good enough internet sleuth to find photos which were posted here three to four years ago.

I well remember my initial disdain for the whole Q debacle. Then, over a period of time several members here shared photos of Trump wearing the Q pin on stage as President. One photo had Trump's entire entourage wearing the Q lapel pin.

For a period of time I considered there might actually be something to the story and discussed it with fellow Trump supporters at work.

By election time, I understood the entire Q thing held about as much water as claims made by Sydney Powell concerning kraken, and German server farms.

If the above mentioned photos were faked, they certainly fooled me, and a lot of other people as well.

You can not make the blind see. Stevie believs the MSM is right about Q and wrong about Trump.

What did GOD say about the double minded? Your take on Trump and MAGA is you're educated, maybe MSM tainted, opinion, but you are not blind or dishonest.

Stevie OTOH :

Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
The sadness that is Q is that the hopes of so many naïve people looking for even a glimmer of a way out of the predicament that the country is in, have latched onto it with no real chance of all the promises & prophecies really happening..................you'd think that after 5 years or so of nothing really happening as predicted by Q, that people would wise up.

That in itself is sad.

MM
Posted By: ribka Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22

From day one obvious it was a big psyops by a us intel agency. And the Americans like fools as always
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The sadness that is Q is that the hopes of so many naïve people looking for even a glimmer of a way out of the predicament that the country is in, have latched onto it with no real chance of all the promises & prophecies really happening..................you'd think that after 5 years or so of nothing really happening as predicted by Q, that people would wise up.

That in itself is sad.

MM
Right
Posted By: Hudge Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
I used to work with a guy named Quentin that we called “Q”! 😂
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22

You can not make the blind see. Stevie believs the MSM is right about Q and wrong about Trump.

What did GOD say about the double minded? Your take on Trump and MAGA is you're educated, maybe MSM tainted, opinion, but you are not blind or dishonest.

Stevie OTOH :

Have you ever entertained the thought that maybe this verse could refer to Q believers?
If people wanna hang their hat on some obscure babbling on a message board then fine.
Just try not to drag the word of God into it. There is a reason that the US is not found in the Biblical teachings of the end times.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Who is Q? - 12/05/22
Have the White Hats arrived yet?
Rum, K22 would ask “which God, he says there are thousands of them”. K22 is very spiritual, and prays to Q whilst smoking peyote and doing a dance around a Trump statue.

Originally Posted by RUM7

Stevie OTOH :

Have you ever entertained the thought that maybe this verse could refer to Q believers?
If people wanna hang their hat on some obscure babbling on a message board then fine.
Just try not to drag the word of God into it. There is a reason that the US is not found in the Biblical teachings of the end times.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Have the White Hats arrived yet?

No need, we are all “White Pilled”
Posted By: Triggernosis Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22

Oct 28, 2017. Qs first post and Durhams first day on the job. wink

That started Trump giving Q clues at rallies.

That lying Trump. wink
How many Trump rallies have you attended? I didn't see any Q stuff or mention of it at the two Trump rallies I attended?
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

That in itself is sad.

MM

Some have been waiting for 2000 years.......just saying....
Posted By: Triggernosis Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
And Jag, why haven't you answered my question about when you will admit to Q being a fraud? My guess is never. It will always be "it's coming!". Thirty, forty, fifty years from now - "it's coming!"

Your friend,
Tigger
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Its literally Desmond Llewelyn.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Posted By: erikj Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by ribka

From day one obvious it was a big psyops by a us intel agency. And the Americans like fools as always

I could go along with this, if I hadn't seen Gen. Flynn taking some type of Q pledge. The Ron character seemed more plausible. Regardless, the "Q" poster has never brought the receipts, like Elon did with the Twitter Files. Project Varitas has dropped some pretty good insider stories also. The way I see it, giving the clot shots to the entire military proves the swamp is in control.
Posted By: WhiteTail48 Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22

I believe Q began as controlled opposition but has evolved into something much worse, IMO.

“Q” drops Biblical references, and Trump has been compared to Jesus, as a messianic savior. “Q” wants to be perceived as a spiritual vessel for Trump, as the Holy Spirit is for the Trinity. Q has created a new Trinity. Q has created a Trinity partnership between him, God, and Trump. God has been reduced to the level of Q and Trump.

Q has made Trump a sort of messiah that mirrors Jesus. Trump as Jesus is found in Q drops and in comments on this forum. That is pure blasphemy!

Q equates Trump as a type of God thru subtle rhetoric. In the Q religion, Almighty God is minimized and usurped by the messianic Trump, and Q acts like the Holy Spirit.

So Trump and Q are omnipotent and omniscient, like God? Trump is God? Q is God? Q is Trump?

Q says the military is the savior of mankind, as Christians believe Jesus is our savior of mankind. Qbers have their own virtual church and their Q religion around Q’s sacred drops. That is disturbing!! Q has alienated believers from their Christian faith and from their loved ones.

Q and the Qbers are on some dangerous blasphemous ground. Trump is not in control, nor are the patriots. Personally, I think Trump is done…
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Funny stuff here
Posted By: akrange Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
“Where One goes we All Go “

Jim Jones
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Whatever happened to those envelopes that were passed during that big shindig???

Seems I recall all the big Playas were getting them.
Originally Posted by efw
CIA

Yep

Brilliant psych op

Mission Accomplished

J6 was orchestrated by The FBI, Capital Police and The DC Establishment, this “ plan” was just another phase in the Operation to take out Trump. Notice that this “plan” is still ongoing, now “they” have introduced a Special Prosecutor to indict Trump, in an attempt to make it appear to not be political.

TRUST THE PLAN
Q

TRUST WRAY
Q

Ever Wonder why Trump lead his People to the DC GITMO.

Days before the Rally Trump Knew the Rally could get out of Control ..

He asked Twisted Sister Nan to request the National Guard ..

Yet Trump went ahead with the Rally ..

One Step Forward .

Two Steps Behind .

Then ya got to Run to get Even ..
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Q IS A SYSOP TO KILL THE CIVIL WAR.
Hope is Not a Strategy..

The War just ain’t went Hot ..
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Posted By: erikj Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by efw
CIA

Yep

Brilliant psych op

Mission Accomplished

TRUST THE PLAN
Q

TRUST WRAY
Q

Ever Wonder why Trump lead his People to the DC GITMO.

Days before the Rally Trump Knew the Rally could get out of Control ..

He asked Twisted Sister Nan to request the National Guard ..

Yet Trump went ahead with the Rally ..

One Step Forward .

Two Steps Behind .

Then ya got to Run to get Even ..
Trump was still speaking when the Capital was being visited.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22

When did Trump do this?

When did he publicly or privately acknowledge Q?

Be specific please and CNN don’t count.

I dont remember him ever actually acknowledging Qs existence but the Qbers think because he never discredited it that he was somehow verifying its validity. Like I said from the beginning, what would the benefit have been to him to discredit the Q bullshiet and crush the hopes and dreams of many of his most fervent supporters who believed in Q at the time?
Posted By: Phillip_Nesmith Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
All the Q crap turning the Campfire into 24hourchan ought to a major embarrassment to the site owner and the members too.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
All the Q crap turning the Campfire into 24hourchan ought to a major embarrassment to the site owner and the members too.

It is to some of us but clicks = revenue.
Posted By: cfran Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Good advice but doubt he’ll take it.

Oh look at you Toot, standing up tall behind Hastings trying to act like a tough/smart guy. Look in the mirror Toot, if anyone needs a little help you should be in the front of the line.
Posted By: Mwbyler Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
I have always had questions about Q and always will. Have to ask yourself if the whole thing is a sham why is Trump still even in the picture? He himself said he has had a good life and could fade out of the public eye and enjoy the time he has left. He probably has a higher IQ then the majority on here. He wrote the art of the deal. There is zero reason for him to be doing what he is doing if there isn't a plan in place. For those of you that want food for thought look up Derick Johnson and the over 500 documents he has made available to connect the dots, everything from executive orders Trump signed off on while he was in office to the military grade funeral Biden was given in place of the fake inauguration. Only time will tell who is right and who is wrong but iam siding with Trump and the patriots.
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
There is zero reason for him to be doing what he is doing if there isn't a plan in place.

Not true. You're overlooking the man's ego, which is hard to miss and what drives him.
Posted By: Mwbyler Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
There is zero reason for him to be doing what he is doing if there isn't a plan in place.

Not true. You're overlooking the man's ego, which is hard to miss and what drives him.
agree to an extent...but if it's as hopeless as some people think I have a difficult time believing his ego would override his intelligence and cause him to continue his quest. Basically what the Q deniers are saying is he is just going on a hail mary because he is all ego. Hard for me to believe that.
Well, why does anyone with as much money as him run for public office?
I take exception with the term “q denier” as its been stated one is an “idiot” if they don’t believe everything about it. Especially that Q is our country’s salvation. At best its a clandestine patriotic operation, at worst its a CIA op. More than likely just a reporter like fugg with a super ego.

Its kinda like K22 not being all in on Christ but acknowledging thousands of gods because he is spiritual and taught by Native Americans.

So he and Jag choose what cult one is an “idiot” for not believing in ?

I can take being called and idiot for having no faith in Q but they can’t take being called an Idiot for believing in Q. Fragility is the mark of a leftist narcissist.

Funny chit !
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

I believe Q began as controlled opposition but has evolved into something much worse, IMO.

“Q” drops Biblical references, and Trump has been compared to Jesus, as a messianic savior. “Q” wants to be perceived as a spiritual vessel for Trump, as the Holy Spirit is for the Trinity. Q has created a new Trinity. Q has created a Trinity partnership between him, God, and Trump. God has been reduced to the level of Q and Trump.

Q has made Trump a sort of messiah that mirrors Jesus. Trump as Jesus is found in Q drops and in comments on this forum. That is pure blasphemy!

Q equates Trump as a type of God thru subtle rhetoric. In the Q religion, Almighty God is minimized and usurped by the messianic Trump, and Q acts like the Holy Spirit.

So Trump and Q are omnipotent and omniscient, like God? Trump is God? Q is God? Q is Trump?

Q says the military is the savior of mankind, as Christians believe Jesus is our savior of mankind. Qbers have their own virtual church and their Q religion around Q’s sacred drops. That is disturbing!! Q has alienated believers from their Christian faith and from their loved ones.

Q and the Qbers are on some dangerous blasphemous ground. Trump is not in control, nor are the patriots. Personally, I think Trump is done…
Well said.
Posted By: skeen Re: Who is Q? - 12/06/22
Who is Q?

A.K.A., roundoak.
Funny
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Who is Q? - 12/07/22
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Who is Q? - 12/07/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/quote]
© 24hourcampfire